Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Ed Sheeran


It seems that Liam Gallagher well and truly is mellowing with age, as the Oasis man's recent comments about Ed Sheeran have proven.

There was once a time that Gallagher would have ripped an artist like Sheeran to pieces, but he spoken very complimentarily of him in a recent interview - not only saying that he wasn't as good a writer as Sheeran, put placing him in the same category as a musical legend.

He told Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 show: "He is talented. I don’t know much about him but he is talented."

He also mentioned how he did not see himself as the same kind of musician (no kidding) as Sheeran, saying: “I don’t see myself as a writer, I see myself as a singer first. I’m still learning. When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror I just see a rock n roll singer with a dash of punk, and loads of charm. I don’t see myself as an Ed Sheeran or a Bob Dylan.”

Gallagher worked with Snow Patrol's Jonny McDaid - who has also co-written for Sheeran - on his forthcoming debut album. Next stop, collaboration?

Source: entertainment.ie

No comments