Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Pissing On Noel's Stereo


Wars have been started over less than the ongoing feud between the Gallagher brothers. Given the prominence of their rift in music culture, you'd have to assume it started over something fairly yuge.

Apparently not, if Liam is to be believed as he has claimed the argument with Noel still stems from an incident where Liam pissed on his older brother's stereo.

The Oasis frontman was on the radio with US DJ Howard Stern who asked about their ongoing argument. When asked where the rivalry begun, Liam said, "We shared a bedroom and he'd bought this new soundsystem."

''I'd been out drinking, I was 15, had too many sherries, and I'd come in, and had a spliff as well, the room is spinning, I'd got out of bed, couldn't find the light switch so thought, 'F**k it, I'm gonna have to go man'."

''So I whipped it out, p***ed all over his new soundsystem and he's gone 'What the f**k are you doing? That's my f***ing new f***ing stereo?' 'It's alright, it'll f***ing dry won't it'. And I think he still holds a grudge from that and that was a long time ago."

''[The stereo] was the holy grail but when you gotta go, you gotta go, I ain't p***ing in my Paddington Bear pyjamas for no one.''

When asked by Stern whether he'd, you know, said sorry, he replied, "I said listen mate, it was either the soundsystem or your f***ing head, and I know he sleeps with his mouth open, so you take it or leave it my son.''

Were Noel listening, the apology would have felt more hollow still as his brother went on to say, "''I love our kid, he's cool, just a bit lost in celebrity world. Every time i see him he's got his arm round a crazy celebrity, it's like he's stalking them.''

He then called him a "stalker potato" explaining, that, "''Every time I see a couple of pictures of him and I just see a potato.''Maybe it's just the way my brain is wired - pouting potato, angry potato, stalker potato. When he's got his arm round Bono, stalker potato.''

Any hopes for the reunion then? Liam said, "'Without a doubt, that's my band. We've got to become brothers first before we can talk about the music, once we start liking each other, inevitable the next step is to take the band around the block for a spin."


Source: www.esquire.co.uk

No comments