Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Following Up 'As You Were', Rock 'N' Roll Angels And More


Liam Gallagher has said he hasn't got one song written to follow up on his debut album 'As You Were' , he told NME Gold that he's "fucking songless, which is beautiful".

He said "I haven't got one fucking song written, ready to go. Nish. They're all done, everything's laid out on the table, man. I am fucking songless, which is beautiful. I'm not going to sit there, think about it and go, (does worried voice) 'Fucking hell,' because I was songless two years ago, then all of a sudden they just fucking came."

He added "I'm not one of them, like, that is going to sit there and drive myself mad. Fuck the next album. This is the one album., see how it fucking goes and just fucking believe in the universe. Believe in rock 'n' roll angels man - be good to them and they'll be good to you and that hippy bollocks.  I believe in it. Songs are little miracles, man. I don't care what anyone fucking says. And it happened, so I truly believe it might happen again. And if it doesn't it doesn't."

NME Gold: Liam Gallagher is on sale now.

No comments