Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On How He Was "Gutted" When George Michael Died


Liam Gallagher has spoken to 'NME: Gold Liam Gallagher' about George Michael.

He said "I met him a few times, and every time I met him he was a top gent. He stared coming to a few Oasis gigs early on, and then I met him at the Olympics, went back to his house for a party a few times. I'd just done a thing about him - they got this documentary coming out on 'Listen Without Prejudice' - and there's that song 'Praying For Time' and I always used to go up to him and go 'that tune man...'So they wanted me to go round his house and chat about it. So I go round, and he's not there, and there filming me going on about that song, and what I liked about it. And then two weeks later he's fucking dead. I weren't his best mate or anything, but I was gutted when he died."

No comments