Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Noel's New Single 'Holy Mountain'


Liam Gallagher has spoken about his brother Noel's new single 'Holy Mountain' and insisted it's not for him.

Asked his opinion on the song, he told Vulture: "Obviously you know what I'm going to say, but it's not for me. Musically, I find it a bit annoying. I think there are too many notes in it, and it's just a bit not risky. It's not for me."

He insists he doesn't care that Noel has always been portrayed as the more sensible one because he thinks his brother has worked hard at trying to be "beige", while he doesn't worry about what people think of him.

He said: "He works hard at being beige, so I wouldn't want to come and take his crown at that.

"Noel's a very clever guy, and he certainly knows how to work the press, whereas I don't give a f**k, and I just do what I do, and if you write about it, you write about it. I'm here to sing songs as best as I can, and have as much fun as I can, and do as little as possible in life, because that's my motto. Know what I mean?"

No comments