Breaking News

Paul Weller On Discussing Breaking Up Oasis With Noel Gallagher


Taken from an interview with Paul Weller by Gothamist, read the full article here.

Interviewer: I know Noel Gallagher is an old friend of yours, but Liam Gallagher said recently that you and Noel met to discuss breaking up Oasis. What do you make of their thing, where they snipe at each other in the press? 

Paul Weller: [Laughs.] I don't know man. It's like a sort of comedy duo, isn't it? It's like a comedy duo, but with no straight man.

Did Noel talk to you about that? 

Obviously not, man, of course not. Absolutely not. I mean, he's not the sort of person that would ever do that. And I wouldn't fucking want to be the person to have to give him advice anyway. But, they're both, how should I put this...sort of liberal with the truth at times, bless them.

No comments