Breaking News

Ocean Colour Scene's Simon Fowler On Liam And Noel Gallagher


Speaking exclusively BANG Showbiz Ocean Colour Scene frontman Simon Fowler spoke about Liam and Noel Gallagher.

He said "I am pleased to see Liam back, he's a brilliant frontman. Although I like his new stuff I am still one of those people that would love to see them get back together. It's a shame that they don't like each other much these days and it is genuine. They probably love one another but don't like each other very much, it's a classic brothers' thing. They're go by through their Kinks phase now, they've had their Beatles phase and now they think they're the Kinks!"

he added "I thought if anything would then it would be the bomb in Manchester, but it didn't. I think one day it would be nice to see on stage together again. But I would say that they both seem to be happy so that's important."

No comments