Breaking News

Travis' Fran Healy On How He Once Made Liam Gallagher Cry


Travis frontman Fran Healy has talked about how he once made Liam Gallagher cry.

Travis were performing at London’s Royal Festival Hall yesterday, when Fran Healy spoke how their track 'Luv' once brought Liam to tears while they were on the road in the ’90s.

“We supported Oasis on the ‘Be Here Now’ Tour in 1997, and it was like supporting The Rolling Stones they were so big back then,” Healy told the crowd, introducing their track ‘Luv’.

“I was walking backstage and Liam Gallagher was sat there in his round shades and he goes, ‘You come here’. So I went over and he goes, ‘Play me a song’. I was really nervous and I just picked up my guitar and started playing this next song. I couldn’t even look at him I was so nervous. When I finished playing the song I looked up and there were tears streaming down his face.”

No comments