Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On How He Picks Musicians To Tour With


Noel Gallagher has spoken about how he picks musicians for his live band, saying he focuses on the best people rather than the best musicians.

Speaking to Absolute Radio he said “Personally I don’t go for the best musicians I go for the best people. So if we all get on if there would be some guy who’s the best fucking keyboard player in the world but was a bit of a knob. I’d rather go with a guy who’s less of a knob and a more average musician, so I’ve got a pretty good judge of people, I say you’re not here because you’re the best, I’m not the best in the world at anything do you know what I mean?

“We’re all here because we get on. This particular line up it’s already like a little kind of family so it’s been a pleasure, I mean we’ve been on the road since February. Every day’s been great, you put it together you just hope for the best do you know what I mean?”

No comments