Breaking News

Robbie Williams On Oasis Reforming And Liam & Noel Gallagher's Solo Albums


Robbie Williams has reignited his feud with the Liam & Noel Gallagher, claiming they will be forced to re-form Oasis because their solo careers won't last.

Asked if he thought there would be a reunion of the group, Robbie said: “I think there will be.

“Liam Gallagher has just come back and he’s done pretty well. He had a platinum record with his solo album and I think that’s what everybody was waiting for. I think the next time he releases an album it won’t do as well.

“Noel’s album didn’t do too good either. I think it sold like 70,000 copies or something, which for Noel isn’t great.

“If they’re anything like me, which I think they are, they will want to be doing the most successful thing they can do, and the most successful thing they can do is a reunion. I think they’ll both need to do it.”

* Note to Robbie Noel's album sold 77,853 in the first week, and went over 250,000 units a while ago.

No comments