Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary from oasisinet.com

Aberdeen? Bloody hell! Them kids was crazy!! A pleasure to have been there, etc.

Where are we? Glasgow, that's where.

Spent the day in my adopted 2nd city yesterday, Edinburgh. Went to see the in-laws. My boy's up there visiting with his mam. God, it's peaceful in that city. Haven't been up there since New Year's Eve. If you haven't done NYE in Edinburgh, then you haven't done NYE. It's some piss-up let me tell you.

It's all about that American election today. I guess we'd all like Obama to win, no? The other fella's rhetoric is just laughable (not that it's any of our business).

I'm going shopping. I need some dancing shoes.

See you at the S.E.C.C., if you're coming.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments