Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says His Wife Has Got More Beautiful Since She Married Him













Noel Gallagher says his wife has got more beautiful since she married him.

The musician tied the knot with his long-term partner Sara MacDonald in June and he has claimed she has never looked better since becoming 'Mrs. Gallagher'.

Noel - who has two sons, three-year-old Donovan and 10-month-old Sonny, with Sara - told Christian O'Connell on his breakfast show on British station Absolute Radio: "Do you know, I looked at her the other day and I said to her, 'It's uncanny, but I think you've got better looking since I married you.' Seriously. We were at a party the other night and I was like, 'Oh God, she's beautiful.' I mean, she's blooming since she married me. I might give it a go in a few years, marrying myself. Seriously, she's come on great, she's an amazing woman."

The former Oasis star also joked he only decided to make a solo album, 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds', and go on tour again so he earn more money to buy Sara shoes.

Noel - who wrote the Oasis songs 'She Is Love' and 'Waiting for the Rapture' about Sara - joked: "I'm cool with it, you know, it's not an ideal situation for me to be in, to kind of start again at my age, 27, but I enjoy writing songs and making records, so therefore I'm obliged to get out on the road and make some more money for my missus to buy shoes with, and I will give it the best shot that I can muster."

The 44-year-old songwriter releases his album on October 17 and he kicks off his tour on October 23 in Dublin, Ireland.

Source: www.jacarandafm.com

1 comment

Anonymous said...

but still, she doesn't like his music...