Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On 'The Death Of You And Me'













Noel Gallagher has told the current issue of the NME his thoughts on each track from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds debut album.

This is what Noel had to say about the forth track 'The Death Of You And Me'.



'The only song I've ever written where I kept going back to it and chipping away at it, changing little bits. I came up with the melody and I'd tried it on different instruments: piano, guitar, organ, and it didn't work. So by a process of elimination we got to trumpets. I don't know any trumpet players, so I called Serge, and then Gary, who plays trumpets with Kasabian. Sent it to him, and said, 'I need three of you, and I want it to sound like New Orleans.' He went, 'Oh... right...' and then we all did it round one real old mic."

Check out this week's magazine for the full article

Source: NME Magazine

No comments