Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Twenty Three













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Comrades… Let me start by wishing all of y'all a happy, happy new year.

I'm in the great city of Tokyo, in the great nation of Japan.

Got a couple of gigs here before I move on to Australia and New Zealand. Somewhat predictably it's freeeeeeeezing.

Did manage a little bit of kip last night which is always a nice bonus out here.

Looking forward to this 2012 business. If this year is half as good as last year then I might actually retire. What would be the point in carrying on??

And in any case, ain't the world supposed to end this year?? Fuck the Mayans, I say!!!

You currently find me watching the NFL play-offs. Mega game. 49'ers - Saints. Japanese commentary!! Very mad!!!

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

No comments