Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Thirty Six













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

So yes, well where were we? Australia!! Where are we now? Manchester!!

First night of this arena tour. I used to really, really, love doing arena tours. I loved the feel and the sound and the space etc etc...gotta say after the production rehearsals last night AND after doing theatres since October last year I'm not so sure I do anymore. It all seems too big, too loud, too fucking cold!! I'm sure I'll get used to it though. Bit of a shock how much you forget eh?

Got a right firm of people on the road with me. At any given time there will be upwards of 35 people onstage!! The introductions might take a while. I don't know anyone's name yet and probably won't even at the end. Looking forward to it though. It'll be fly by the seat of your pants gear but exciting none the same..we shall see eh?

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments