Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says Beyoncé, Rihanna And Madonna Have Nothing Of Interest To Say














Gobby Noel Gallagher claims singers such as Beyoncé, Rihanna and Madonna have nothing of interest to say.

The ex-Oasis star no longer buys music mags or reads interviews with musicians.

He said: “Ninety nine per cent of artists having nothing interesting to say. I don’t give a s*** what they have to say.

“If Morrissey is on the cover of a mag I will buy it as he has something to say – or Kanye West, because he is funny.”

Noel also claims no interviewer has ever asked him a decent question.

He said: “If I could interview myself I’d ask me: ‘Why am I so f***ing brilliant at what I do?’”

The singer-songwriter, 48, also dismissed rumours that he will reform Oasis with his estranged brother Liam, 42.

He said: “We don’t talk. He is not a nice person. For me it’s not worth getting back together. What would it take for us to reform? A hell of a lot of money.”

Outspoken Noel hasn’t been playing Oasis’s biggest hit Wonderwall on his current tour. But he claims he still likes the song, which he penned back in 1995.

He said: “I just don’t feel like playing it. I have no problem playing Oasis songs because – after all – I wrote them.”

But in a blast at Liam, who used to perform the track with his band Beady Eye, Noel said: “If I were Mick Jagger and I performed songs on stage on my own that I’d written together with Keith Richards then I’d feel a fraud.”

Asked if he thought Oasis fans should listen to his new music, he said: “No. I would never tell people to listen to my music. I don’t give a s*** what you’re listening to.”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments