Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wants To Record A Future James Bond Theme












Noel Gallagher has said that he would record a Bond theme "in a heartbeat" if asked to.

It was announced yesterday that Sam Smith will release the official theme for new James Bond film Spectre with his song 'Writing's On The Wall' expected to be unveiled soon. Smith worked with Disclosure on the song, having previously denied his involvement in the project.

Speaking to NME at last night's AIM Awards, Gallagher laughed when told of Smith's involvement with Spectre.

Asked if he would record a future Bond theme, Gallagher was keen: "If I was asked," he said. "Fucking too right. I'd record a Bond theme in a heartbeat. But they usually want people who are famous in America, don't they? I'm only famous in Manchester. And bits of south London."

Smith had previously – and repeatedly – denied that he will be involved with the 24th Bond film, which is out on October 26. Just last week the singer told BBC Radio 2's Jo Whiley that he was "definitely not" working on the project. "That's not me. That's definitely not me," he said. "I've still got loads to do, I've got an Australia tour, but I kind of finish in December which is great, it gives me a chance to be in London, be in my home and go out with my friends."

Radiohead were the surprise bookies' favourites to record the theme following an anonymous £15,000 bet being placed on the likelihood of them performing the track.

Source: www.nme.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments