Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Having Selfies With Fans


Liam Gallagher hates having to pose for selfies with fans because they are “f***ing hard work”, he says.

The former Oasis rocker, 44, hankers for the old days when fans used to ask him for his autograph instead.

Liam said: “I prefer to sign something than to have my picture took. Having a picture took is just f***ing hard work.

“I prefer to shake someone’s hand and give them a f***ing hug. The photographs are a pain in the arse, but that is just the way it is.”

But Liam, who releases a solo record later this year, enjoys his rock and roll success and believes it stopped him becoming a “zombie” addicted to drug Spice in his hometown Manchester.

He said: “Without a doubt rock and roll saved my life and still continues to.

“I do not know where I would be. I would be in Piccadilly Gardens with the zombies smoking Spice.

“It is the best thing since sliced bread. It is good to be Liam Gallagher, without a doubt. It is f***ing great being me, even in the bad moments. It is the b*****ks. There is no one out there like me, man.”

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments